Guess For Class 9th Chemistry
Questions # 39
- What are radioactive isotopes?
- Write isotopes of chlorine.
- Give one example each of the use of radioactive isotope in medicine and radio therapy.
- Describe some major applications of radioactive isotopes in our surroundings.
- Write down any three isotopes of uranium.
- What is isotope? Discuss the structure of Isotope with suitable examples.
- Give the applications of isotopes in the field of radiotherapy and medicines.
- Describe the isotope of hydrogen with diagram.
- What is an isotope?
Questions # 40
- Write at least two physical properties of magnesium.
- What is meant by magnesium ribbon and where it use?
- Write down any two uses of magnesium.
Questions # 41
- Briefly describe the electrolytic refining of copper.
- What is electrolytic cell briefly describe its construction and working?
- Give the difference between electrolytic cell electro chemical cells.
Questions # 42
- What is inolarity? Write its formula.
- Describe the significance of chemical formula.
Questions # 43
- Write different types of molecules What is the difference molecule and molecular ion?
- What is a molecule?
Questions # 44
- Write a note on the construction of a Daniel Cell.
- Briefly describe the construction and working of Daniel cell?
Questions # 45
- Write any two chemical properties of halogens.
- Write down the important chemical reactions of halogens.
Questions # 46
- Why we stir paints thoroughly before using?
- Define substance. Mole is SI unit for the amount of a substance. Define it with examples.
- Define boiling point and also explain the factors which are affected on it?
- Explain classical theory of radiation
- Discuss the construction and working of a cell in which electricity is produced.
- Write a short note on Allotropy.
- Describe the classification of Dobereiner’s triads and give one example.
- What do you mean by cation and anion? Explain with examples.
- What are redox reactions?
- Give chemical reaction between methane (CH4) and chlorine (Ct2 ) in the presence of diffused light.
- Write the names of Electro chemical cells.
- Complete and balance the given chemical equation Na+H2
- Define analytical chemistry.
- Differentiate between periods and groups.
- Define empirical forthula with example.
- What is Metalloid?
- What is matter?
- Ionic compounds form solids. Justify.
- What do you mean by dynamic equilibrium?
- What do you mean by Pascal? How many Pascals are equal to I atm.
- What do you mean by solubility?
- What is meant by density?
- What is suspension?
- What is meant by condensation?
- What is meant by Brine?
- What is meant by chemical reactivity?
- What is Lewi’s Structure Diagram?
- What is % v/m ?
- What is electro positivity? Explain with an example.
- Define industrial chemistry.
- Define bio chemistry and give the scope of bio chemistry.
- Define physical chemistry.
- How can you differentiate between organic and inorganic chemistry?
- For what purpose is u-235 used?
- Explain ductile.
- Give experimental verification of Charles’s law.
- Define oxidizing agent.
- Define quantum theory.
- Define symbol and valency with example. What is meant by variable valency?
- Define homoatomic and hetroatomic morecule with examples.
- Define freezing point.
- Define malleable.
- Define effective nuclear charge.
- Define morality and writes its unit.
- Define nuclear fission reaction
- A patient has goiter. How will it be detected?
- Define Nuclear Chemistry.
- What is the difference between ions and free radicals?
- Write the definition of Duplet rule and Octet role.
- What is the nature of electrode used in electrolyzing of chromium?
- What is meant by periodicity of properties?
- What is difference between steel and stainless steel?
- Define Alkali metals and Alkaline earth metals.
- What is Dielectric Constant?
- What are intermolecular forces?
- Explain the term absolute zero.
- Name the by-products produced in Down’s cell.
- Why an iron grill is pointed frequently?
- How can you prove that angular momentum is quantized?
- Why is HF a weak acid?
- Why do you mean by malleability?
Note: The role of the “cultural component” in modernizing the educational process in higher education Speaking about the “cultural component” of higher education, we will have in mind such an educational process, which primarily focuses on the creation of spirituality, the acquisition of culture in the process of socialization and the formation of the student as an individual, as a citizen who is able not only to perceive educational information, but also actively respond to it in accordance with their principles, ideals and life goals. This refers to the education of such a member of society who would be able to competently master the language of this society, could compare, analyze, evaluate the level and quality of literature, art and facts on the history of his country. A modern young man is simply obliged to understand the political structure and economic model of the state in which he lives so that in a modern, difficult for Russia situation, be able to adequately respond to various political and economic reforms, confrontations, cultural and spiritual discussions. The relevance of this approach to the cultural component of the Russian young man in the era of change is obvious.