The Minister claims that everyone can get advice on starting a business, building effective management, digital marketing, sales, HR, implementing CRM / HR systems and other important functions and directions.
"This is not just a set of tips, but the opportunity to get help from a real consultant who deeply understands his question. Online, video. This is our mission in the framework of digital business transformation. After all, today the fastest way to grow a business is to use IT tools," wrote Fedorov.
Read also: The UK extended the training program of the APU until March 2023
He listed a number of initiatives offered through the online platform:
– Developed a map of the problems of small and medium-sized businesses. Now it is being finalized by 40+ companies working with SMEs.
– We are developing a methodology for training consultants.
– We are developing an online platform.
– We are preparing the launch of the first offline consulting zone.
– We are preparing amendments to the law on public-private partnership. After all, they came up with an interesting format for scaling consulting zones throughout the country.